Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ahh... Sweet Procrastination

Q: Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow?
A: My point exactly.


So, I'm a big procrastinator. I've been trying to think of something to write about for several hours now. To be honest, I'm still drawing a blank.

My oldest daughter, Brooklyn (she's 7) sang a solo at church last night with the kids choir. Needless to say, it was beautiful. She really makes her Mommy proud.

I'm off now to look for a Jedi costume. No, not for me. Although, I would make an awesome Jedi. Benjamin's 6th birthday is coming up, and considering his obsession with Star Wars, it is a natural choice. Not to mention the Star Wars bedding he'll be getting, and Star Wars The Force Unleashed for the Wii... Woohoo.. He's been waiting for that one all year long... It technically comes out a week after his birthday. But he's o.k. with waiting for it.

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster